Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My failure, my new hopes, lessons turning into results going forward

In true form, laziness occurred a couple years ago and became forgetfulness. My pattern. My ADHD, boredom-avoiding mind did what it always does; avoid what I perceive as boredom. Avoiding the discomfort of staring down one path instead of sitting at the cross roads with a bigger picture view. The ultimate fear of commitment. The dreamer tendency to stay in brainstorm mode full of possibilities and not work. My personal tendency.

I started this blog when I was younger, grasping at one of the most important obstacles I face: defeating my laziness. Realizing potential. Production vs fear.

I'm writing again. By sheer chance, the misadventures of my non-ideal careers might have given me the ability to wake up and put things to action. I worked in call centers being hyper-productive and transitioned to project management. I just needed a job but my unintentional career path may have directed me towards skills I deeply needed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment