Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday thoughts on Portfolio day 1

I had 3 hours of sleep for the last two nights. I did alright yesterday, but today time went so fast that I lost track of time. Good news is that my instructor approved one of my pieces as being portfolio ready, and the 4 are close to fallow. My illustrations are good, and my campaign for a made up store last quarter just needs some tweaking. In other words, my print portfolio is almost done. On the bad side, I need to redo a lot of projects for the multimedia portfolio... and that will take some time. I'm shooting for 16 peices in my portfolio. I want 25 to choose from ultimately. My print half has about 6 peices, maybe more to fallow... I still need to decide what to use and if I'm going in a specific direction or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment